We are involved in sale and purchase of business mandates. Learn more about how we maximize the after-tax value of these transactions. We offer a very personalized service with a skill set comparable to and often more sophisticated than larger firms. Our specialization involves transactions in the healthcare and accounting industries. See below for more details on each industry. Our passion for our work shows up in the success of our transactions.
- We have worked with both buyers and sellers of veterinary practices. The industry has had involvement from large corporate buyers are we have worked with all major national and international buyers. We also been involved in transition to associates and other independent purchasers.
- Driven by prescription volume, technology for filling prescriptions, government legislation and expansion of service offerings, the pharmaceutical industry is dynamic and one that has experienced historically high pricing.
- The dental industry has experienced increased competition in large urban centres and a greater involvement of large corporate buyers which has combined to also drive pricing to historical highs. Maintaining frequent patient recalls, higher value added services and leveraging associates have been keys to success.
- Similar to other health care industries the optometry industry has undergone major changes with the involvement of larger corporate buyers. We have worked with these buyers and also with independent buyers including associates or employees.
- We are the preeminent firm selling accounting practices with head offices in Canada. Our experience stems from our own acquisition of practices.
- We work with hotels and other hospitality service providers to ensure a smooth transition. We have worked closely with both buyer and sellers in this market.
Each transaction is unique but generally the phases of a transaction involve the following steps:
Our Corporate Finance Experts